Monday 5 March 2012

Visitors

I was chatting to Mrs Nice Next Door with my door open. It was sunny, so after my natter I slowly walked towards my own front door.

Out sauntered Oscar, with the air of having favoured evil cat's 'pad' with an inspection. I sighed but wasn't entirely surprised, Oscar has made himself at home before. However Roxy then shot out.

Roxy is the lady cat from next door who is as hard as nails and far tougher! I have no idea why she shot out as evil cat is certainly isn't up to throwing out undesirables (not that Roxy is undesirable - she is a tabby and white elegant and expert hunter who looks lovely). My money is on traces of little bear made the poor cat nervous.

It could be worse - no calling cards were left.

1 comment:

ravylesley said...

I hope you know Evil Cat has a better social life than I do!! lol


Lesleyxx