Monday 26 March 2012

Dreams

The whole house now smells of vinegar after the boiled egg fiasco. It could be worse, it could smell of boiled eggs, but I will now probably dream of chips.

As I am currently having a lot of recurring dreams about hairdressers, this will make a nice change. I know it is usually boring to recount dreams, but I am getting fed up of dreaming about getting nice haircuts, little bear having nice haircuts, OH having nice hair cuts in underground bunkers. The bunkers are all the same, with a naked bulb hanging from the ceiling, gloss paint over stone and the smell of old, concrete bus shelters - filled with hair dressers. I am sure my subconscious is telling me something. I have got to the stage where even in my dreams I am thinking, 'Oh, no, not again!' as I am led down yet another set of neglected concrete steps.

I have only just had a haircut. I certainly can't afford another one this month!

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

Judging by some of the hairdressers I've been too in the past - sounds like it's the Hairdessers training college to me !
Were you a haidresser in a previous life ?

Wannabe Sybil said...

I am not good with hair, I fail with hairdryers. And I don't really look forward to my visits there, but I need them, as I am rubbish myself. I think the bare bulb and bunker thing comes from feeling interrogated by the 'have you had your holiday this year?' stream of consciousness. However my current hairdressers are about fifteen yards away from my house and we exchange gossip about the neighbours lol. WS x