Sunday 11 March 2012

OH is a hero

OH is an absolute hero - he let me sleep for four hours this afternoon and fielded a very spotty little bear.

I have just scratched a delivery together for first thing tomorrow, it is quite random. Kitten food, soup for darling father who is having five teeth out tomorrow and I can't go with him! I wish he would change the date. And also all sorts of nibbles that might tempt a very spotty little bear. It rambles between rice pudding and jelly via cucumber sticks and smoothies. At the moment he isn't even keen on chocolate.

We didn't go to a doctor in the end, as his eyes are now fine, which I am very relieved about. In fact he is seeming a lot better now, although poorly and itchy. As he is refusing all mention of calamine and bicarb baths, I am a bit stuck on the itch front. I will work on it some more tomorrow.

Darling father is also looking much better. I think I shall do all I can to get him to rest this week. Then he will be out in the garden, battling with cats, being in the sun and generally enjoying himself.

The car is now looking more expensive. The change of fuel filter didn't help, the petrol tank is quiet clear and so it therefore looks like an injection pump is blocked/broken.

I am trying not to look at the Approved Food's website. I am sure I would want to buy, especially chocolate, and I don't think that would help.

No comments: