Friday 16 March 2012

Sore Eye

Little bear has conjunctivitis and a stye, that needs to be fussed over. The doctor (very nice doctor!) said that he would be fine and prescribed some drops. His chickenpox is definitely on the wane, he is fine, and has been demanding sandwiches. This makes a nice change from firstly being too poorly for chocolate, then demanding all sorts of goodies. He is back on the ricicles for breakfast.

Evil cat seems fine, and is mooching cuddles.

Darling father is definitely feeling a bit better, and I am so glad to see it.

Also, little bear has found a set of books that we got thinking that they would be ideal when he got to around 7. They are Disney encyclopedia type books, and I think he will get the benefit. He is now happily trudging them up to his bedroom, or rather, supervising me!

The tablets I took are kicking in, and I am hoping that I may manage to dry some washing outside. It all could be worse.

No comments: