Friday 16 March 2012

I am being an idiot

I have a cough, and a sore throat, and I ache all over. My ears hurt whenever I swallow, I have sniffles and feel like I have been hit by a very large truck.

Up until now I have had chicken pox three times plus shingles. I can't have anything now, I really can't - I must be imagining this. I have too much to do.

I am sure it is lack of sleep and too much imagination. I shall nap at every opportunity and then when little bear is in school next week (conjunctivitis permitting) I shall be able to make further progress.

Also evil cat has been sick again. I think I need to worry.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Hugs - I feel somewhat worn out today and in need of a week off from life! Fat chance of getting it, though, so will have to carry on....

Wannabe Sybil said...

Morgan - I am not surprised you are feeling a bit worn, you are having things a lot tougher than me. If I were you I would definitely diarise in some 'me' time for yourself, you really deserve it! I hope you feel better soon WS xx