Tuesday 6 March 2012

Evil cat is typical

Wean - the vet also suggested kitten food, and I shall be purchasing some tomorrow! I am really glad about the confirmation from you, I was a bit unsure.

I have to try something. I possess the only cat in existence who won't eat prawns. She also ignored crab sticks. However I am reassured - she is currently scrounging bacon chop from darling father. I think that is just to mooch and be insistent. She hasn't had much today. She had some tuna (in lots of water). She has had a few licks of cat food. She completely ignored over priced prawns. Mind you, little bear is fussier, so I shouldn't complain.

Freecycle has to be worth a go - I shall look into it.

Evil cat sends a friendly tail wave to Cat from Hell and a gentle touch of noses.

No comments: