Monday 28 January 2013

Aaargh! Shopping!

Came back from Matalan with trousers for bear which are needed and three shirts for OH which were quite unnecessary! 

At least I avoided the t-shirts for bear.  He has far too many to be going on with as it is.  I am particularly fed up that he has chewed holes in the sleeves of his beloved Ben 10 long sleeved t-shirt.  I am not letting him out of the house in clothes with holes in, that is the point of the new trousers.  In a few years time I am sure that bear will go out of the door looking frightening because that is normal for teenagers.  Until then, the clothes do not have accidental holes. 

I will have a go at shortening the sleeves, and if I ever get the courage I will post pics.  Do not hold your breath, this may be a long wait. 

No comments: