Tuesday 1 January 2013

So far so more or less wishy washy okay

I had a no spend day, as I had nowhere to go and spend. 

OH is back at work tomorrow, little bear on Monday.  I should be able to get things moving next week. 

Tomorrow I think I will try and log my cupboards, see what is there.  I can do that in small increments as I will also be playing with little bear.  Tomorrow we are going to do his homework.  He is also going to show me how to start playing minecraft. 

I may regret suggesting that, but I think it will be a great way of engaging with him.As far as I can see it is a harmless computer game, and if it isn't then at least I can find out!  At the moment he is begging for an Xbox to play it on.  I am practicing my 'you have got to be kidding' look.  It is working so far. 

Writing is at a bit of a standstill until I can work out some sort of rhythm.  Little bear is likely to monopolise the computer but that doesn't mean I can't work on plots. I think that it is all about how determined I am to succeed with my resolutions, and the determination is holding. 

I hope everyone had a good New Year and that this year 2013 is kind to all! 

No comments: