Tuesday 15 January 2013

Thank you for the hugs

Thank you for the hugs.  I am, I think, suffering badly from self pity.  This blog is a bit of a safety valve, to have a grumble, moan and whinge. 

I wrote a huge swathe of words, worry about pensions and trying to find work with all the health bits and practical bits, and what I could and couldn't and what it would mean to little bear - and then I deleted them.  I really do need to pull myself together.  I can work this out, and I will!  So many others are in a worse position than I am and I need to focus on what I can do and not what I can't do. 

And I really appreciate the hugs - I felt so despondent last night and the hugs have really helped - and I will be trying to get the Child Benefit in my name. 

Also, had some lovely hugs off little bear this morning.  That is as good as a tonic. 

2 comments:

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

Why is the child benefit not in your name? as I understood it could only be paid to the mother.

Wannabe Sybil said...

OH registered the birth and applied for the Child Benefit at the same time. Fingers crossed I can get it signed over. WS xxx