Tuesday 15 January 2013

Freezing

I am sitting here freezing because the door is open.  The door is open because I am trying to entice Strawberry in. Strawberry seems so very grateful for a few biscuits and a slightly less cold spot.  Evil cat has inched a cautious nose around the door, and is picking at the treats that I have put down for her, while watching Strawberry scarf down as much as she can. 

It is difficult because despite evil cat being evil cat, she is old and frail and I don't want to upset her too much, but this is no weather for a cat like Strawberry to be homeless if there is a warm patch available. 

I've pulled the porch door over a tiny bit, with Strawberry hesitating on the outside, and so far no explosions but a small draft 


1 comment:

Kitty Greene said...

Bless you WS for trying to help.
I've done this many, many times in the past. Keep us informed.