Tuesday 8 January 2013

Shamed again

We are thinking of switching from Sky and BT to Virgin (reluctantly on my part as my experience of the customer service of any of them isn't great) and a man called to see how things could work.  We need thingies to happen, and there were lots of 'well, we could drill a hole here' statements.  The house is going to have more holes than a sieve. 

The house was a real state.  I don't think mortified covers it, the house was just so upside down.  And he sat next to where evil cat had nested in the half knitted blanket and I had to warn him.  Evil cat is now tiny, and her fur is camouflaged in the mottled wool - and evil cat is very good at not being seen anyway.  I managed to stop him from trying to tickle her.  It never ends well. 

I am looking around and the place is beyond dirty.  I have not got better during the last few days, my left shoulder is very painful and I have averaged around three hours sleep for the last few nights.  I don't have the resources to do much.  Darling father is also poorly, OH is at work and on antibiotics and I think I am going to have to keep little bear off school tomorrow.  On top of which the dining room where all the ironing is has been turned all to pieces as I had to move so much stuff (which was hotch potch anyway) to get a the gas meter for the meter man.  How I am going to iron OH's shirt for tomorrow I do not know.

I don't even have the energy to work out a plan.

It is only day 8 of 2013.  It will get better.   

No comments: