Monday 14 January 2013

Snowing

I am pathetic about snow.  I have already nervously tiptoed around putting out extra grit and salt, though the snow is barely sticking.  I feel so silly - getting so het up about a few bits of white stuff.  People in Russia and Scandinavia, and even places so close as Scotland manage fine.  I am really sick of the irrational fear I have. 

On the other hand, the slope on the pavement outside my house is nearly 45 degrees.  I have rough ground, then steep slopes, then more rough ground.  I am so timid and tentative as well that I do myself no favours.

Tomorrow, after all this white stuff is due to have frozen and the buses are crazy due to road works, I am supposed to go in to a hospital appointment.  I am not looking forward to that, but I will have a look while I am in town to get a really cheap saucepan, from a charity shop if I can, for my first batch of gloop.  Until then I can watch the snow falling hypnotically, and try and find some motivation to get my stock take started. 

No comments: