Sunday 13 January 2013

Bit worrying

I have bought 200 dishwasher tablets and I am feeling inexplicably reassured.  I think I need to watch my need to have stocks.  The dishwasher tablets were a good deal, 10p per tablet, and I know they will last a while but it was definitely comfort shopping.

I am seriously considering only buying what I absolutely need at that moment, just in time buying from the local shops.  I can't at the moment, as everything is just too chaotic, and I am unlikely to get much further tomorrow as it looks like the snow will affect school.  I also want to stock up on the inexpensive frozen mince from Asda, which means a delivery and then I will suffer from '...and while I am getting a delivery and there is x offer on...' syndrome, which won't help.

I am getting a little better, but I am not there yet.  Once again I know that making a list of all that I have in store is the key, and once again I have no idea where to start.  Well, I shall start with a bit of a shelf and see how I go.  I cannot see a chance of me doing a grand swathe, so I will start with a tin at a time if I have to!   

No comments: