Friday 18 January 2013

Need to stop shopping - again!

I kept the Mr S order, knowing it was a 'comfort' shop as well as necessities.  I've got salt and grit on the pavement outside the house.  I have put some basics on and some goodies.

Bear has now got a doctor's appointment - the only one I could get was at the same time as the delivery.  Bless them, Mr S have confirmed that darling father can accept the delivery and that all should be okay.  Fingers crossed it will all be well, it is a good chance that we will be back before they deliver.  But this 'comfort' shopping needs to stop, it is not just costing money, it is getting in the way of so much.

The important thing is that bear has his appointment.  The cough and sniffles have moved on to aches and pains and now ear ache. I was dithering a lot over the doctors, I didn't want to make an unnecessary visit, especially with all this weather, but I won't risk earache.  However I know that getting bear out of the house and into the cold will be a work in itself.  It will be worth it. 

No comments: