Monday 21 January 2013

Pale blue Monday

As ever, things could be a lot worse here.  Our house is warm and comfortable, OH managed some work from home so had less driving, Strawberry wandered around a bit and we had a lovely home made dinner, with bacon ends, turkey breast, lots of root veggies and some packet soups instead of stock.  Tomorrow I will add a tin of tomatoes and some curry powder to the second half.

On the other hand I am tired, run down, worried about evil cat and bear.  Bear couldn't be bothered with chocolate cake tonight. 

Also I have found a damp and slimy patch in one corner, in the eaves in the junk room.  I need to get in touch with a roofer as I think we have a link.  Sigh.  At least I will have a good reason for an economy drive.  Well, the roofer can wait until the weather is fit to go up a ladder. 

No comments: