Monday 21 January 2013

Unwelcome snow

OH is driving through particularly unpleasant snow to work.  I have just had Strawberry sitting in my porch as she refused to come inside but looked so cold - she has wandered off now.  Evil cat is sitting in front of the fire recovering. 

And I need to get my courage up and go to pick up darling father's paper. 

It could all be worse.  It isn't really that bad.  I am not saying I like it though. 

Also need to try and get some energy together to catch up with neglected house, but this is unlikely to happen.  Roll on summer when hopefully I will be able to complain about being too hot. 

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

You could try placing a box outside covered in plastic for shelter ? or an old table draped in an old blanket or similar ? it's cruelly cold out there for animals right now.

Wannabe Sybil said...

I'm looking at doing something like this, but it is hard to work out something that will stay dry. Also I suspect Strawberry has a good place to kip somewhere. She wandered off quite happily - but I will still try. WSxxx