Wednesday 2 January 2013

Grumbling again

Two days into 2013 and I am on a pity party again.  I am so fed up. 

Today I have shivers, shakes, chills and aches.  I also feel I am about to be sick.  All the time.  I do not need this. 

I may not be up to the New Year's Resolutions, but they are merely postponed, I will get things on track. 

I am most worried about little bear.  I am looking after him tomorrow, and he is an easy child, but I am not up to much apart from groaning.  OH can't take time off as a third of the workforce where he is are off sick, little bear is not really well enough to go in with him either as he is recovering from a sickness bug, and I daren't rely too much on darling father as he is not on fine form as well.  I can see me relying on evil cat. 

(if it is really serious OH will of course be able to come home or the neighbours will help out, but it isn't ideal). 


3 comments:

Lesley said...

Sorry you are feeling bleurgh. I hope you feel better soon!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you for the hug, I am so ashamed of being ill again. Almost certainly from little bear. Little bear is still worth it. WS xxx

Kitty Greene said...

You can't help being poorly, but I do hope 2013 brings an improvement in your health.
I'm sure Evil Cat will cope admirably.