Saturday 19 January 2013

Janet - I am sorry

Janet - thank you for your lovely comment, bear is feeling a lot better and I am always so proud when he thinks of others. 

I am embarrassed because normally of course I would publish that comment, but for some reason my mouse jumped and I ended up deleting it by mistake.  I don't want you to think that you are not valued. I am always incredibly flattered by anyone reading this and I really appreciate all comments.

So I will be working on my mouse control so I don't lose any more lovely messages, thank you again. 

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm not sure I'm the Janet you are giving apologies to, but I think I did leave a comment hoping that Bear was soon restored to rude health. But, please don't worry if you did delete my comment, so long as you and your family are OK, all is well

Wannabe Sybil said...

I think it was you - and I am glad you are okay. Thank you again for your kind thoughts WS xxx