Tuesday 8 January 2013

Taking care of the pennies

I was considering an Approved Food order.  I went through and put some goodies in my electronic basket - and then looked again.  I actually needed none of it.  I had been tempted by the toilet roll as I am finally down to the last pack of nine but it looked quilted and I didn't want to risk blocking my toilet.

So while I am getting in a supermarket delivery, with plenty of things to tempt little bear, and some nice easy stuff for meals, I have watched the pennies. 

So that is a plus for today. 

2 comments:

Morgan said...

We have found Nouvelle loo roll at Tesco (2.50) and the Co-op (2.55) on offer at present, both of which are cheaper than the AF price when it was available there at 2.60, so if you can easily pick it up at either of those, I would do so!

Hugs xx

Kitty Greene said...

That's how they getcha WS - entice you in with one or two cut price items and then you will spend on other stuff. Good for you for keeping your wits about you.