Wednesday 23 January 2013

Strawberry is less good

Strawberry has attacked (claws in ) OH's hand and was advancing on evil cat.  When evil cat started growling I evicted Strawberry. 

I felt guilty before I saw her sitting on the study window sill looking plaintively at the fire.  Then I remembered the problem we had just had disentangling her from bear's bed. 

What have I got myself and everyone else into?  I would be immediately letting her in if I wasn't fairly sure that she had somewhere decent to kip.  Probably.  I mean, she has been fine all through this cold spell and it's only tonight that she is willing to stay in so she will probably be fine. 

I shall consult with OH.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

As you know, we have Shadow, who lives in the verandah outside. She is pretty untouchable, as she has had her teeth in my hand before, and has had a go at most others who dared to touch her. We did let her in for short periods, but then she chose to pee a couple of times in the house, both in the same place, and both times when she could have got outside, so she has had her privileges removed and has to make do with the verandah. I'm no cat psychologist, so I just feed her and make sure she has somewhere sheltered to sleep. She chose us and she chooses to stay here - good luck with Strawberry xx

Janet said...

I have to admit, I'm not a cat person. I'm a dog person. But cats own you, where dogs are grateful (and maybe a bit stupid). Strawberry is probably grateful but realising that Evil Cat is top cat and maybe challenging that. But now is not the right time for either you or Evil Cat (love that name!). Strawberry has to bide her time.