Monday 8 April 2013

Ambushed by Monday

I was hoping to take bear out but the wind is far too biting to go for an unnecessary walk.  I really could do with getting bear baking but it is so long since I did much baking that I will have to sort stuff out and I don't feel much like doing that while under critical supervision.  Also bear got irrationally stressed when I pointed out his shirt was buttoned wrong and we are all still recovering.  We all need breaks from the screen.

....

Obviously as soon as I started typing anything that had purpose bear came in and decided we were going to play a game.  So we are going to try the Chameleon game that I won just before Christmas.  I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Kitty Greene said...

Hi WS, thanks for your nice email, nice to be 'back' still got a couple of blips to sort out but hopefully the worst is over ! Anyway I did it myself so saved quite a bit of cash I should think. Well off to do some catching up, here and on other blogs now, take care.