Thursday 25 April 2013

Do I really need it?

I really want a new vacuum cleaner.  My current one has certainly not worn out through use, but it isn't picking up and I suspect something has gunked it up.  Unfortunately the hole where things are sucked isn't easy to get to, it's sort of slanted and narrow.  So I can't really get in to have a jiggle at it.  I've tried fiddling with filters and repeatedly emptying the cylinder, but without any luck.

I've seen a new one I like.  It looks like this...

image from Lakeland Ewbank chilli vacuum cleaner see here

It is £37.99 at Lakeland and it has 14 positive reviews.  I am coveting it.  It is light, bagless, has a long cord and you can take the handle off and use it as a hand vac.  Apparently it can get into all sorts of crevices.

If I was any sort of an old style housewife I would get the vacuum I've got sorted out.  I would use a hand brush, as really it wouldn't kill me.  I really need to get the money together for the roof.

I'm getting it next week.  

No comments: