Monday 22 April 2013

Thank you for your comments!


Mountain Ash - I am really glad you like this!  It is really kind of you to let me know and I appreciate it.  For general information if you get books from Smashwords you can download them as a pdf file, as well as all the other formats but if you let me have your email I will promise not to post it up but I will send full details of all the other stuff.

As for the next installment, if all goes well then the next chapter of 'At the Sign of the White Hart' goes up next weekend, I've already started writing it.  For the next proper sequel to FV, it should be about June all being well.  It is actually set in the Village and covers the wedding of Mike and Karen.  However there is a televised archaeological dig in the Village also goig on - but what could possibly go wrong?  FV was @ 61,000 words long and I am about 30,000 words into 'Digging up the Past' so I am optimistic that it should be finished soon.

Thank you so much for the comments and support, it means a lot.

2 comments:

Mountain Ash said...

Have now bought and downloaded Forgotten Village and look forward to re-reading it whenever I like. Digging up the Past can't come soon enough for me and I will be keeping an eye out for White Hart 2.

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you so much for that! I really do feel incredibly flattered that you feel it is worth it.

Thank you for this massive amount of encouragement, you and everyone who comments are making a massive difference.

And for that wonderful hug, if you like it, please let me know where I can send a complimentary copy of Cats in the Bible, because you have bought something you have already read and that is so, so good of you! WS xxx