Sunday 14 April 2013

Evil cat creaks on

RavyLesley - I managed to delete your comment (so sorry!  It was lovely to 'hear' from you).  I hope you have a lovely holiday with lots of good weather, take care!  Wales is a great place to have a holiday.

Evil cat is creaking on, she is having a few problems with the stairs.  She is having trouble finding her food.  However the weather here is extremely windy and that always puts cats out of sorts.  She is currently doing an advanced course in sleeping.

I am not used to seeing her so bewildered.  I have seen her look baffled, she has never been the crunchiest cat treat in the box, she has run into plenty of doors and sometimes as she is looking so wise you just know she is waiting for thoughts to turn up.  However as everyone in the house has had flu symptoms, and cats can get influenza, it may be just a bit of a low point and she will pick up.  I think I will try tempting her with some tuna as she seems a bit off her food - but that could well be the weather.

As for the wind, we are at the bottom of the valley, so relatively sheltered, and the wind is absolutely howling.  I was considering putting washing out this morning but was not awake enough.  It is perhaps just as well, I don't think it would have stayed on the line!  Mind you, my late grandmother would turn in her grave - washing on a Sunday!

Still, warmer weather has been promised, and I look forward to that with enthusiasm.

No comments: