Tuesday 16 April 2013

Thank you for the hugs

I really want to say thank you for the hugs about evil cat.  I am not being as bracing as I would like, and the hugs have really helped.

I told bear about it once we got home from school yesterday, as I was hoping that if I tell him early then the actually passing of evil cat will not be so much of a shock.  Poor bear was devastated.  There is a lot of love in bear and he spent a lot of the afternoon in tears.  He is still too scared of her to stroke her.

Evil cat is still getting pleasure in life.  She marched up and down on me several times last night and I am up earlier than I would like due to being walked over by repeatedly by evil cat.  I went and put some food down for her and then helped her find it, so she is frail, but still managing to take pleasure in being inconvenient.  She is curled up purring at the moment.  Hopefully she will be purring for a while.

4 comments:

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

I was so sorry to hear about evil cat yesterday, despite her name I know you are very attached to her.

Hugs to you all.

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you so much for the hugs. They are really appreciated. I hope you are settling down after your move. WS xxx

Kitty Greene said...

I'm feeling your pain and sending you healing hugs ...
SopiCat, Lady Leah 1, Itty the Kitty, Rasputin (aka Thug) Diddler and of course CarrotCat all send purrs to their lovely cousin ....

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you, this means a lot. She is currently snoring on the sofa. WS xxx