Monday 15 April 2013

Nice start to the day!

Bear was up with the first sparrow's cough.  I fed him breakfast and then dozed happily listening to Duncan does Tekkit on YouTube which must be one of the most relaxing things in existence.

Finally I dragged myself out of my pit and started the usual morning routine.  Make bear's packed lunch, get his clothes sorted, put some food down for evil cat (who was baffled by it) and then dashed out with a broom to break up the fight between next door's lovely Oscar, the black tom cat, and the ginger gentleman.

The ginger gentleman, the wandering intact tom cat, has been looking very battle scarred and is as cuddly as a brillo pad and has a sense that the world revolves around him.  Oscar is lovely, he has been neutered so he is chilled and he does give a lovely cuddle.  He is a gentleman  among cats.  Obviously he is less of a gentleman when he is squaring up to the monster that is the ginger gentleman.

And I've just had to go out and break them up again!  Now that it's sunny weather I can see me having a lot more mornings like this.

No comments: