Thursday 18 April 2013

Mixed sort of morning

And it isn't even 9am.

Failed to get walked all over and hassled until I fed evil cat.  Couldn't find bear's book bag (DH found it in seconds).  Battled with bear over breakfast (I really need to go over his diet, cheerios may have added vitamins but they also have a lot of added sugar).  Posted on the lyssa blog about some fiction I will be putting on there (I'll let you know).  Dishwasher on.  Washer on.

Today I will be doing things like deep cleaning the litter tray area, sweeping up all the stray cat treats, passing on the cat food to the neighbours.  Then I need to get stripping wallpaper.  I will probably start that seriously next week.

I wish the weather would cheer up.

I am also incredibly grateful to the good wishes, hugs and just lovely kindness from everyone.  It has really, really helped.

No comments: