Wednesday 10 April 2013

Bear is winning

We are supposed to be going to Makro.  Obviously I fed bear breakfast when he came down at 6am but I crawled back into my pit and didn't surface until much later.  So I managed to scratch together breakfast for me and dragged some clothes on and started getting us all warmed up to go to Makro, just a short walk, not much of a wander, bribery included.

Then bear stubbed his toe.  It was a bravura performance, he had real tears and everything.  So he couldn't possibly leave the house.  I am giving it another half hour.

I would also like to add that you wouldn't believe the dreams you get when you are keeping an ear out for what is on tv/the computer.  I occasionally surfaced enough to do variations on the them of 'will you turn that down' and 'What did he just say?' and 'You are building what?'  And while the stuff was all innocuous it had an unsettling effect.  Then I started worrying about tea and ended up having nightmares about mash potato and carrots of all things.

I think I really need some fresh air.

No comments: