Monday 29 April 2013

Bear is lovely

I have finally wound down enough to crawl into bed.  I am expecting to be disturbed twice and to be honest, I don't care.  Looking after bear is a privilege.  It happens so rarely and he is so good.  I know that the occasional ear ache is nothing to what some people have to deal with and I am very grateful.

We got a takeaway.  I'm so frustrated as we have lots of good things in, but bear needed fuss and I gave it him instead of preparing dinner.  Normally I am a bit tougher.  And bear rejected his chocolate ice cream bought special in the hope it would soothe his throat and instead raided my salad and took all the tomato, all the cucumber and all the olives as well as a hefty handful of salad.  And I know that this is no example or teaching that I have done but something wonderful in bear himself, who likes his plain and undressed salad.



No comments: