Tuesday 16 April 2013

Evil cat has just stolen my leftover beeferoni.  I have let her.  Earlier she got stuck on the stairs, dithering about whether she was going up or down.  Then she was struggling to find her dinner dish.  But she can still steal and she is bewildered but not in pain.  She is now having a good wash.

I normally post just what is on the surface of my mind, and most of that is about evil cat.  However I think I will hold off posting about her for a day or two.  It feels like a morbid crawl towards something dark and inevitable.  At the moment evil cat is finding good things in life.  Until that changes I think the best thing I can do is keep quiet and hope.

2 comments:

Mudgekin said...

Dear WS

I am so terribly sorry to hear about Evil Cat. I know the anguish that you are all feeling as I have a darling wee cat who has been diagnosed and we have decided to keep her going as long as she is happy and not suffering.

You are all in my thoughts and special hugs to you and Bear

Mudgekin xxxxx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you for these hugs, they are really helping. Hugs to your furry one and I hope all goes well her. Evil cat has been failing for five years, and the vet had not expected her to last until Christmas 2012, so I hope you also have a good time with your furry one. WS xxx