Friday 5 April 2013

Bear is creative

The Approved Food order came today and filled up all the space I had cleared yesterday.  However although I couldn't take bear out I could help him decorate the box.  There is now  craft stuff everywhere but we have had fun playing for most of the morning.  He is now watching Disney cartoons on Youtube.  Despite my best efforts bear seems to have managed to eat his own bodyweight in junk food and I don't know how.  I have been being really careful but he seems to be surrounded by wrappers.  Mind you, he has also polished off lots of healthy sandwiches and stuffed himself with cherry tomatoes.  I guess this means that in another week he will be growing out of his clothes.

I am about to start reconstructing the living room and study.  It may take some time.  Then I need to be sorting out the kitchen. And I confess - it is looking seriously like a chinese takeaway tonight.  Or fish with mash and carrots.  My head hurts too much to think about it.

No comments: