Tuesday 30 April 2013

Divert button working well

One of the first things I did after posting about the need for a budget is to go online and order some shorts and shirts for bear, for his holiday.  Some I got from some bits from Matalan (online via Topcashback with free delivery and 8% cashback) and one or two bits I got from ebay, who is my friend.  I picked up some sandals as well for the upcoming holiday.  I think I got good deals, and bear would need them regardless.  So far I have spent £73.50 (including postage) and have a rain jacket, three pairs of shorts, two short pyjamas, one pair of jeans, three shirts and a pair of sandals.

I have decided not to get a veg box until after the holiday and I also want to avoid any deliveries.  I can pick up things locally and I have a good stock of practically everything in my fridge and freezer.  After the holiday are things like the car tax and the roof, so the less I spend now the better.


No comments: