Thursday 4 April 2013

Distracted to professional standard

I promised that I would take a picture of the next veggie delivery.  The delivery has just arrived.  All I needed to do was clear the rubbish off the kitchen table, put a sheet/tablecloth over it (as the table is a dark wood so things wouldn't show up well).  Easy.  Except there is a heap of rubbish and STUFF all over the table.  There are things that need things doing to them, and things that don't have homes, and things that I have no idea what to do with.  Also some ketchup and brown sauce, but they are easily moved.

So all I needed to do was move all the rubbish off the table, put on the sheet/tablecloth, take the picture and then sort/not sort the rubbish from the table.  It isn't complicated, I should have just started.  Except I thought that I would sort as I took stuff off.  And there aren't places to put stuff.  And I have an inexplicable burst of energy despite my current headache being three days old and not easing.  So I started clearing the back counter.  Then I would have places to put stuff.  Besides, bin day is tomorrow so if I am going to generate a lot of rubbish now is a good time.

I found some savoury rice that expired three years ago.  I can't stop now.

Bear is feeling a bit lonely, and I am short of stamina, so I am taking a break.  I think I may have started a cleaning fit, and I am not stopping while I have this urge.  The veggie box picture may have to wait until next week.  However I will come back and list what we have and all the fruit and veg we have already, and then I can tally them off as I go along this week.  I really hope this irrational burst of energy persists!


No comments: