Sunday 21 April 2013

In trouble now

Bear has decided he wants eggs for breakfast tomorrow.  Great!  It is a wonderful, high protein, vitamin packed breakfast ideal to start the day.

I don't wake up until 10am

I move around a bit and make the right sort of noises, but I don't actually wake up.  I am technically asleep as I get bear dressed, fed, make his lunch, get him to school and then eventually surface.  I have ironed clothes, found arcane bits for homework, dug out all sorts for school - and all still under the influence of sleep.  So the chances of bear getting decent soft boiled eggs tomorrow morning are pretty slim.  Fortunately I think the chances of him remembering the eggs are also slim.

Wish me luck.

Edited to add: of course I will do my best to offer up perfectly soft to medium boiled eggs with cute fingers of toast.  It is a brilliant breakfast and I have been fretting.  Unfortunately the chances of me successfully managing this, even with an electric egg boiler are not good.  All I can do is my best.

No comments: