Saturday 13 April 2013

Evil cat is not being evil

Poor old evil cat is really coping very well.  She is having trouble finding her food.  She is very keen on dreamies but while she will bug us for them, she has trouble finding them once they are down, even if they are right in front of her nose.  The water bowl is a bit of a challenge.  She keeps inhaling.  She is even sleeping normally.  She has never slept normally in her life, she has always slept as if she has a grudge against the Sandman, concentrating furiously on SLEEPING and making me exhausted just looking at her.  Now she is just asleep.

I have just about got used to her walking instead of running.  Now she is having trouble getting on the sofa.  She has got a cushion in front of the fire and a cushion next to the radiator but they aren't the same.

The vet comes on Monday.  I am really hoping he will reassure me.

Edited to say - I have posted up my poem about evil cat on my Lyssa Medana blog.  It's already been on here.  

2 comments:

ravylesley said...

Oh dear poor Evil Cat,it really seems she is on a downward spiral but as she doesnt seem to be in pain I would be inclined to leave well alone and let Nature take its course if she was mine

Lesleyxx

Wannabe Sybil said...

We are all pitching in to make her as comfortable as possible. Until she seems distressed then I am humoring her (and feeling a bit sad). She is still enjoying cuddles. Also she is still ripping me to pieces as she climbs up and down me so she still has satisfaction in life. WS xxx